MyMenu1


Always Up-to-Date: Learning Resources

By: Clau González on 1/13/2015 at 2:07 PM Categories: |
This is my always up-to-date page of Learning Resources. As I navigate the PhD process, I will make sure to collect as many resources as I can.




Learning the Basics


Using Statistical Programs

  • How to Stats
    • This is a YouTube channel. The link above is for their blog page, in which they categorize all the topics they have covered. 
    • The focus is on SPSS. 
  • Introduction to STATA
    • This is a tutorial website by Princeton and emphasizes data management and graphics.
  • SAS Learning Modules
    • This is a tutorial website by UCLA and covers all the basics of working in SAS.
  • Try R
    • Try by Code School. This is a fun, and short intro to the basis in R.


PROGRAMMING

Learning to Code
  • Code Academy
    • I used this to teach myself Python.
  • Code School
    • I use this to learn Git.
  • W3Schools
    • I used this (a long time ago now) to teach myself HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and SQL
Programming Languages
  • Python
    • This is a brief intro in programming with Python.
  • R Tutorial
    • Go beyond the basics by reading through the modules in this Tutorial.