MyMenu1


Strategic Management

By: Clau González on 7/06/2014 at 3:49 PM Categories:
I have now written about all the major topics related to the Economic Foundations, Sociological Foundations, and Contemporary Research in Strategic Management.

However, this is not quite enough. I need to understand them together. In other words, I need to synthesize all these theories.



As I begin this process, I will be using a mind-mapping tool. I believe that having everything in a single page will help me begin to see all the similarities and differences.

As with everything else in this blog, the mind-map is a work in progress. I currently have the major theories listed. The next step is to detail the main ideas of each theory, what they predict, and the seminal papers and other researchers.

This mind-map can be found here. I created it using Mind Mup and it is shared via GoogleDrive.